"Sleepytime Secrets" by Janet Brownlee is a good overall resource for all parents. This book was written for any parent struggling with your child's sleeping issues or an expectant parent searching for information about children's sleeping habits. This book was a invaluable resource. I would recommend to this book to others. I was consistently having problems with my child not sleeping and waking up throughout the night. I was skeptical and doubtful this book would put an end to my child's sleepless nights. After much thought, I came to the conclusion I had nothing to lose because my current methods were not working. I was pleasantly surprised at the vast amount of information supplied in this guide. It was an informative and easy to use guide. I immediately implemented the techniques and bedtime no longer a showdown, but a peaceful and restful night for the whole family.
This book outlined step-by-step how to get your child to sleep. The whole experience was written to be fun and enjoyable for you and your child. It dealt with several child sleep issues:
- dealing with common sleep disorders in children.
- proven techniques to help your child sleep easy and fast.
- breaks down into detail the sleeping patterns from newborns to adults.
- bedtime refusal and resistance techniques that work.
- methods for getting your child to sleep in his or her own bed.
- ways to deal with your child's night fears.
Most importantly, this book incorporates reading into your nightly bedtime routine. This was the most enjoyable part for my daughter ever night at bedtime. Every technique works as promised to achieve your desired result.
This guide was a very good resource. The cost I invested in this guide was minimal compared to the enormous benefits I received from this guide. My child is sleeping though the night, I enjoy time to myself, quiet undisturbed evenings with my husband and everyone in the family enjoys well rested and peaceful nights of uninterrupted sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment